- Please register your daughter before tryouts
- Please ensure your daughter can attend at least one day of the tryout, but attending both days is strongly preferred.
- American Fork bantam is for girls that will eventually attend American Fork High School as Bantam regulations require that girls play within their high school boundaries.
- October 4th
- Grades 4th - 6th (5:00 - 6:00pm)
- Grades 7th - 8th (6:00 - 7:00pm)
- October 6th
- Grades 7th - 8th (5:30 - 6:30pm)
- Grades 4th - 6th (6:30 - 7:30pm)
Will all girls make a team?
- The number of girls that can participate is limited by the number of head coaches for each grade. Unfortunately, we usually have more girls than available than positions on our teams. If you are interested in coaching send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Long experience has proven that kids progress the most when competing with, and against those of comparable skill. Tryouts help coaches align athletes into these similar groups, allowing them the best opportunities for growth.
What will it cost?
- The cost to tryout is free. However, costs to play on a team will vary based on uniforms, practice facilities, and what leagues and tournaments your team participates in. Right now uniforms will cost around $55 Practice time will be divided up between all girls, and Bantam league will cost around $95 a girl.
What’s the time commitment?
- Practices/skills training will be Mondays. Other team practices will be determined by the coaches. Winter League games usually run from the end of November through February or March. But again, these will vary per team depending on which leagues and seasons they participate in.